/*--Google Analytics--*/ /*--Google Analytics--*/

System Is Restarting Automatically (Pendrive Inserted)

I found my system is restarting automatically, whenever a pendrive is inserted. I found the solution that there is a files system error in my pendrive..

So, if your system is restarting whenever a pendrive is inserted then it may have certainly 2 reasons
Due to a virus in the pendrive
or
Due to a file system error in pendrive

If it is due to virus then scan it with a powerful antivirus.

If it is due to file system error follow these steps.
Step 1: After restart, open My Computer and right click on the pendrive icon and select properties.

Step 2: Select the tools tab and click on the Check Now button. Then it will check any file system errors in the pen drive.



Thats it your problem will be solved..

Hope this helpsss..

Comment below..

0 comments:

Post a Comment